Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I’ll get by with a little help from my friends...

What do I do when my love is away.
(Does it worry you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of the day
(Are you sad because you're on your own)
No, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, get high with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, gonna to try with a little help from my friends..


These are lines from the song of Beatles “With a Little Help from My Friends”. The chorus part was played in my mind several times last week. 



Ate Mina and Juanito from Philippines

Eva from Kenya - she was also a fellow volunteer when I was in Bangladesh

It was not a good week for me. My brain was preoccupied of issues and challenges that I am facing in my placement .  But then, it seems that my friends here (Tanzania) - they are also fellow volunteers; sensed my dilemma.  I’ve got unexpected calls and sms from them asking my condition.

With Bryan (from Canada) - during our ICT (In country Training)

I was not able to give them specific answers.  They know that I have trouble of weighing possible options.  But I am definite that whatever decisions I’ll make, they will be there to support me.

I am grateful that I have them.    With their help and encouragement, I’ll get by for sure.



"Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer." ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Read your blog, hope you are well and doing fine Clarz.

    ReplyDelete